You can contact Pinnacle Restoration at one of the two phone numbers below:
702-577-1320 – 24/7 Emergency Number
888-477-4745 – Office Number
Our staff is on call 24 hour a day, 7 days a week. Be prepared to provide this information on the phone:
- First And Last Name
- Phone Number
- Street Address Of Damaged Property
You will be forwarded to a live field manager or project manager. They will advise you what to do to minimize the damage until our representative arrives. We look to be at your location within 60 minutes.
** If you are unable to shut off the source of the water damage, let us know immediately
- Pre Inspection – Find Source – Our representative will walk through a pre-inspection of the damage property.
- We will provide all details related to how we will begin and complete our services. Once our documentation is signed by the owner, owner representative, or occupant, we will immediately schedule our crew.
- Start Water Extraction – Dispatch certified, trained and experienced water damage restoration crews to your home within three hours or less.
- Full Inspection and Scope of the Premises – Crews will perform a detailed inspection and determine the scope of work, based on the category of loss. Our certified and trained estimator will meet with you personally to gather ALL the critical information necessary (pictures, measurements, etc.) in order to provide an accurate and detailed estimate. Using the software, Xactimate, utilized by 80% of insurance agencies, we quickly prepare a fair and honest estimate.
- Use specialized instruments and infrared imaging to determine extent of damage not immediately visible.
- Pump out freestanding water quickly, and then extract water from carpet, padding, and upholstery.
- Provide professional grade equipment to facilitate the controlled drying process of your home and its contents.
- Dry the interior wall structure without breaching the wall structure if possible. If water has been standing for a period of time, there may be more required removal in our scope. We will communicate this to you as soon as possible.
- Dry hardwood flooring.
- Inspect crawlspace for damage.
- Work with your insurance company to process claims and get your home back to normal as soon as possible.
- Set a goal to return your home to a pre-loss condition.